- The City of San Diego will begin construction in January of 2016.
- Through the Sin Limites Community Workshop in January 2015, the community children and parents in San Ysidro chose the playground equipment desired for the new playground. The playground equipment has been designed and priced.
- The total cost to entirely upgrade this playground, including ADA access is $1,325,000. We are at the last 5% of a $1.3M project that up until a year ago was unsure of obtaining financial support.
- CASA and the City of San Diego have leveraged the initial investment by the Wells Fargo UrbanLIFT Grant to complete 95% of the funding. We need your help to CLOSE THE GAP of $65,555 to complete the cost of the play structure components.
- SEEKING PHILANTROPIST(S) who would like to help: children of San Diego’s low-income neighborhoods, the creation of playgrounds & recreation space, creating balanced and healthy spaces for children and community civic engagement that has come together for this cause.
- Contact David Flores, Community Development Officer: email@example.com or by calling (619) 428-1115 ext. 205.